Troy Restieaux had an extensive management career identifying market opportunities, setting goals, defining and executing plans and coaching and developing teams and individuals to realise their potential and achieve the results. Of course they also celebrated the successes.
He was very unfit and 20kgs heavier 13yrs ago. As an adult he never exercised or played sport but then discovered cycling. Applying those same business principles to his new found love of cycling, he immersed himself in the latest research regarding training with power which was still out of reach by many as a training tool back then. He also paid particular attention to research in the areas of nutrition, recovery, racing and pacing strategies. Troy was on a true journey of self-discovery and realised he could achieve physical and health goals. It was empowering and immensely satisfying. He was very time poor coping with work, family and life obligations as most of us are. Troy knew he had to find another smarter way so by setting goals, focusing on what counts and being specific with purpose enabled him to get stronger and faster with the limited hours he had to dedicate to riding.
- 3rd – Masters TT Stage 1, Napier Hub Tour, 2016
- 1st – Stage 1 TT, Hamilton C.C. B Grade Mini Tour, 2016
- 1st Overall – Hamilton C.C. B Grade 3 Race Mini Tour, 2016
- 1st – Bike the Lake, 84km (Age Group), 2016
- 1st – Hamilton C.C. Time Trial Champs (Masters 4), 2016
- 1st – Counties Manukau Cycling TT Champs (Masters 4), 2016
- 1st – Auckland Time Trial Champs (Masters 4), 2016
- 1st – Auckland Galipoli Cup Handicap Road Race, 2016
“I now look forward to sharing the passion with you and helping you to achieve your goals taking into consideration the life challenges you face. You can do it too.”